We spent New Year’s Day this year with my sister and her family. Everyone brought their own special dish to share. It included dishes like vegetarian pot pie, chicken macaroni soup, Korean ribs, chicken cacciatore, ribs and baked salmon with herbed mayo. Baked salmon is a staple dish in my house. I usually just sprinkle my salmon with seasoning salt and bake it. But after tasting my nephew’s baked salmon, I had to make it for my family.
Baked salmon with herbed mayo is such an easy to follow recipe. It consists of salmon fillet spread with a mixture of mayonnaise, chopped parsley, lemon juice and seasoning salt, and then baked until flaky. It is delicious and very satisfying. Just make sure not to overcook the salmon otherwise it won’t taste as good.
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, parsley, seasoning salt and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Place salmon on a baking pan. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly on top of the salmon.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve and enjoy!