Chicken Stuffed Avocado
This creamy, tasty and delicious chicken stuffed avocado dish is quick and easy low carb dish that you can make using leftover rotisserie chicken.
Servings 2 servings
- 2 avocados, cut in a half and pit removed
- 8 oz chicken, cooked and shredded
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz cherry tomatoes, about 10 pieces, cut into quarters
- Salt and pepper to taste,
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, or more to taste
Preheat oven to 400F.
Scoop out some of the avocado from each half. Place it into a mixing bowl.
Add the shredded chicken, cream cheese, cherry tomatoes. Mix well until cream cheese and avocado are fully incorporated.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Fill each avocado half with the chicken mixture. Top each avocado half with the Parmesan cheese.
Bake the avocado in the oven until Parmesan cheese has melted