Bacon, Cheese and Green Onion Bread
Servings 8 servings
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon, cut into small pieces
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 (340 g) cans refrigerated Pillsbury country biscuits, sliced into quarters
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
In a large skillet over medium high heat, cook the bacon until brown and crispy, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels and set aside to cool.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray bottom and sides of bundt pan with cooking spray.
In a big bowl, combine together the bacon, eggs, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and green onions. Add the biscuits pieces and gently toss to combine.
Pour the melted butter into the bundt pan. Add the biscuits mixture into the pan, making sure to spread them evenly. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Let cool for 5 minutes and then serve with coffee or your favorite beverage.
Calories: 456kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 923mg | Potassium: 84mg | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 450IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 3.3mg