I love sheet pan recipes because they are usually simple, healthy and easy to clean up. Also, the flavors and juices from all the ingredients blend together when baked. This baked chicken Dijon is one of those recipes. This Dijon chicken is very easy to prepare. The sauce is made from Dijon mustard, honey, garlic and other spices. The chicken breasts are simply topped with the sauce and baked in the oven. Then, the green beans are added along with slices of lemon and baked once more. The result is a healthy dish that is both easy to make and very tasty. Yum!
Baked Chicken Dijon
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 340 g (12oz) green beans, washed and ends trimmed
- 1 lemon, sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the sauce ingredients.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken breasts onto the baking sheet, making sure to evenly space them out. Spoon about half of the sauce over the chicken, distributing the sauce evenly among the four chicken breasts.
- Bake in the oven until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 20 minutes.
- Place the green beans around the chicken breasts. Place the lemon slices over the green beans. Spoon the remaining sauce over the chicken breasts.
- Continue baking until the green beans are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe adapted from Mealthy Recipes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
So good and easy, made just as written and loved it! Thank you!!
You’re welcome Andrea!
Another winner. So glad I found your blog on Pinterest. Because I’m single I look for easy recipes that will keep me going for several days. This looks so delicious.