I love these Parmesan crusted chicken thighs because they are baked and not fried. They are also low in carbohydrates so they are ideal for low carb diets. The Parmesan mixture creates a crispy crust that resembles breaded chicken, but without the carbs from flour. What I like the most about this dish is how easy and simple it is to make.
After mixing the herbs and the Parmesan cheese together, each chicken thigh is dipped in butter and then coated in the mixture. After baking for about 40 minutes, the chicken thighs turned out great. They were crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Just how I like my chicken! Enjoy.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken Thighs
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese, parsley, thyme, paprika, salt pepper and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Grease a 9x13" baking dish.
- Dip each chicken thigh in the melted butter and then dip in the Parmesan mixture to liberally coat the chicken thighs.
- Place the chicken thighs skin side up on the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 35-50 minutes. Enjoy!