I have been making lots of smoothies lately. Although I have my favorites, I try to make new ones that make use of the summer’s bounties. This recipe uses the summer fruits, peach and blueberries. Orange juice, banana and ice cubes were added to complete this refreshing drink. This smoothie doesn’t only taste good but also packed with nutrients. 😀
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 ripe peach, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Put orange juice in blender. Add banana, peach, blueberries and 1 cup ice cubes.
- Blend on high speed until slushy.