Mangoes are abundant in Vancouver at this time of the year. So for me, it is a good time to make some of my family’s favorite mango desserts or drinks. A couple of months ago, I made mango pudding and on Sunday I made this mango tango smoothie. My husband enjoyed a glass of this refreshing drink after working in the garden and my oldest son after his swim. But my youngest son and I did not have to work out to enjoy this delicious drink. 😀
Mango Tango Smoothie
Serves: 3 smoothies
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 ½ cups fresh mango slices
- 1 small banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon honey (or adjust to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from “ Cool Smoothies”.
Leave a Reply