I have been cooking salmon the same way for so long. I simply sprinkled it with seasoning salt and baked it. My family loves salmon and they never seem to get tired of it. Often times I would make salmon fried rice with the left over salmon. My family may not get tired of the same salmon dish, but I do get tired of it. So, I have been in search for a brand new salmon recipe to try out. The last one I made was baked salmon with herbed mayo, which my family and I enjoyed so much. This past weekend, I made this simple salmon dish that is quick and so easy to make. The salmon was baked with a blend of tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms and sun-dried tomato dressing. The salmon was delicious, succulent and satisfying. Another salmon dish that I will for sure make again. Yummy!
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup Kraft Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place fish fillet in a 13X9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix remaining ingredients until blended; spoon over fish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe source: kraftcanada.com.