These crispy baked curry spiced chicken wings are perfect for those who love curry. As you may know, I am a big fan of chicken wings. I also love curry dishes and have shared so many over the years. One of the most popular in my blog is this coconut curry chicken dish. So, it should be no surprise that I am sharing a curry-spiced chicken wings dish!
This dish is so easy to make. The seasonings and spices are mixed together and the wings are simply tossed in the seasoning mixture. After coating the wings in the seasoning, they are simply baked in the oven. You may consider baking it for a bit longer if you want them more crispy. After squeezing lemon over the wings and garnishing with cilantro, you have a delicious appetizer for those who love curry. The combination of the lemon, cilantro and curry is a definite winner in my book! I hope you enjoy this dish as much as I did. Enjoy!
Curry Spiced Chicken Wings
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 lbs chicken wings, mix of wingettes and drumettes
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Place a wire rack on top of the baking sheet. Spray the rack with cooking spray or brush with oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cornstarch, curry powder, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
- Toss the wings in the mixture, and place the wings on the prepared rack. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, turning once, or until wings are cooked.
- Squeeze lemon over the wings and garnish with chopped cilantro.