This glazed sesame salmon is another one of those simple salmon dishes that I love to make using easy-to-find ingredients. This dish has a nice Asian-style taste from the chili garlic sauce, soy sauce and rice wine. I love that this dish is baked and healthy.
After marinating the salmon, the fillets were baked until fully cooked. It came out so moist and flaky and the sesame seeds add a nice taste and texture to the salmon. Pair these salmon fillets with rice, salad or steamed vegetables!
Glazed Sesame Salmon
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp chilli garlic sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine together the chilli garlic sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine, and ginger. Add the salmon fillets and move around until the salmon is fully coated with the sauce. Let marinade for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place the marinated salmon on the prepared sheet and spoon the leftover marinade on top of the salmon fillet. Sprinkle the salmon with the sesame seeds.
- Bake for 10 to 15 mins, depending on the thickness and desired doneness. Serve with steamed rice and/or salad.