I love chicken wings that are baked, easy to make and have only a few ingredients. They make life easier for me when I am pressed for time. I also noticed that among the wings recipes that I have shared, the baked ones like Baked Honey Garlic Wings and Baked Hoisin Chicken Wings are popular among my family and friends. This recipe of honey lemon chicken wings is another one that falls under that category. The wings were simply seasoned with salt and then roasted for half an hour. They were then coated with a mixture of lemon juice, honey and crushed garlic and then further roasted until they turned golden browned. They were tasty, juicy and delicious. Enjoy!
- 2 lbs chicken wings, mixture of drummettes and wingettes
- 1½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
- 4 tbsp honey
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Put the chicken wings in a baking dish, sprinkle with salt and roast for 30 minutes.
- Put the lemon juice, garlic and honey in a small bowl and stir until the honey has dissolved. Pour over the chicken wings and stir until well coated. Return to the oven and cook for another 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Leave a Reply